It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Naxos Music Library [NML] is the world´s largest online classical music library. Currently, it offers streaming access to more than 168,000 CDs with more than 2,600,000 tracks, standard and rare repertoire. New tracks are added to the library every month.
To use the mobile app:
1. Access NML.
2. Click on the “Playlists” link in the gray menu bar near the top of the page.
3. Select “Sign Up” in the upper right corner.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions. An activation email will be sent to the address provided.
5. Check your inbox and follow the instructions in the activation email. It is possible that the email may end up in your junk folder.
6. Once the playlist account has been activated, you can use that username and password to log in to the mobile apps.
Funding for this resource is provided by MSUM's Music Department.
Live Music Archive
The Live Music Archive is a community committed to providing the highest quality live concerts in a lossless, downloadable format, along with the convenience of on-demand streaming. In 2002, the Internet Archive teamed up with etree.org to create the Live Music Archive in order to preserve and archive as many live concerts as possible for current and future generations to enjoy. All music in this collection is from trade-friendly artists who have opted in and is strictly non-commercial, both for access here and for any further distribution. Artists' commercial releases are off-limits. This collection is maintained by the Live Music Archive community and volunteer admins.