RefWorks offers an add-in for Microsoft Word
1. Open Microsoft word and start a new or open an existing document
2. Click the Insert Tab > Store
3. Once you are in the Add-in store, search for RefWorks. Then click Add next to the RefWorks Citation Manager Add-in
4. You may encounter an issue where you are unable to access the Add-in store, or see the following Add-in error: If you encounter these issues follow the steps below, otherwise move on to step 5:
a. Click the File tab
b. Click Accounts > Click Sign out under your office account information
c. Once signed out, you should now be able to access the store.
d. If the Add-in was displaying an error, click retry. You will now see a login window for RefWorks Citation Manager
5. Log-in with your RefWorks account information, then the add-in will be ready for use.
For More Information
Please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 218.477.2603 if you have questions about this material.
You can also contact the Library's Reference Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218.477.2345.