Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Research Desk Hours
Monday - Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Sunday: 1 - 5 PM
Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 4 PM
Seven reasons college students choose to use their library’s resources for research and other assignments:
- They can access a vast array of resources at (or through) the library.
- They can trust the quality of the library’s resources.
- It’s easy and convenient for students to find what they need at the library.
- They want (and need) the assistance of librarians and library staff.
- The library offers an environment conducive to study and research.
- Library resources help students use and cite materials accurately.
- The library offers computers and Internet service, which make it possible for them to complete their assignments.
Taken from: Strang, Tami. "Why College Students Choose to Use Library Resources." Cengage Engaging Minds Blog, 2 Dec. 2015, https://blog.cengage.com/why-college-students-choose-to-use-library-resources/. Accessed 13 Apr. 2017.
Ask a Librarian
Stop by the