To Request through Your Library Account
1. On the Library's homepage, select Interlibrary Loan Requests under Services
2. Log into your library account using your StarID and password.
3. Select Request a Book or Article.
4. Fill in the blank form to the best of your ability. The more information provided, the easier it is to find and the quicker it can be sent to you. If you have information that doesn't fit into any of the fields, use the Comment section.
NOTE: If you are a Distance Education student, be sure to include that information in the Comment section of every request.
5. Click submit in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. Select "I agree with the terms" on the Copyright Notice.
Your request should appear in My Requests. When the request is ready, you will receive an email with a PDF of the request (articles, book chapters) or letting you know to pick up the item (books).