Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Brookings Institute The Brookings Institution is a nonprofit public policy organization that conducts policy research and provides recommendations or policy change.
- Pew The Pew Research Center is an independent, non-partisan public opinion research organization that studies attitudes toward politics, the press and public policy issues.
- Policy Agendas Project The Policy Agendas Project collects and organizes data from various archived sources to trace changes in the national policy agenda and public policy outcomes since the Second World War, including congressional hearing, roll call votes, executive orders, supreme court cases etc.
- Policy Archive Online archive of public policy research. Access open to all Internet users.
- Think Tanks (Harvard Kennedy School Library) Harvard's Kennedy School of Government Library compiles a list of links to public policy think tanks. Access open to all Internet users.
Using other Library Research Guides
Books through the Library
Click HERE to run a search on policy issues and debate for both physical and online books.