Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Content of the Biography from Dr. Bolduc
- Formal training, i.e., schools attended and degrees awarded, names of people with whom your subject studied (if available), etc.;
- Professional and academic positions held;
- Recent professional activities such as conference presentations and publications;
- Frequent collaborators for conference presentations and publications;
- A photo would be nice to help us keep in mind that we are talking about a specific, yet “whole,” person though we are focused on their professional development and accomplishments;
- Any other information you find compelling.
Much of this information would be included in a CV (curriculum vitae—a résumé for academics) if you are able to locate one for your subject.
Google Advanced Search
Using the Google Advanced Search feature can be incredibly helpful in your searching. Limit to a phrase, to a specific domain, EVEN limit to usage rights.