Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome and Map
Welcome to the MSUM Livingston Lord Library!
Our recently renovated library offers a rich array of resources and services for you.
Quick Facts about the MSUM Livingston Lord Library
- Recently renovated with 4 floors of resources and study and work space.
- Many computers, hook ups for personal devices, printing, scanning, copying, wireless & wired.
- Many multimedia-equipped study rooms for you to meet in groups and practice presentations.
- Skilled faculty librarians and staff to help you via research help desk, chat, email, phone.
- You can also make a one-on-one appointment with a librarian with the Research Right Consultation form.
- Books, journal articles, movies and music in the library and via web site
- Connect to the libraries virtual/electronic resources via our "off campus" access link.
- 24 hour lounge and computer lab.
- Information Technology Help Desk on the 1st floor of the library.
- Teaching and learning in the library - many workshops developed by librarians in partnership with classroom instructors. Over 150 workshops per academic year to 3,300 students.
- 305,124 physical books and 45,371 e-books.
- Downloads of e-resources in an academic year: 5,707 times from 87 countries.
- 102 unique databases for research and 32,095 electronic periodicals (journals, magazines, etc.).
Library Web Site -- http://www.mnstate.edu/library
Library Reference Desk – Phone: 477-2345; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation/Check Out Desk – 477.2355; Email: email@example.com