Welcome to the MSUM Livingston Lord Library!
Our recently renovated library offers a rich array of resources and services for you.
Quick Facts about the MSUM Livingston Lord Library
- Recently renovated with 4 floors of resources and study and work space.
- Many computers, hook ups for personal devices, printing, scanning, copying, wireless & wired.
- Many multimedia-equipped study rooms for you to meet in groups and practice presentations.
- Skilled faculty librarians and staff to help you via research help desk, chat, email, phone.
- You can also make a one-on-one appointment with a librarian with the Research Right Consultation form.
- Books, journal articles, movies and music in the library and via web site
- Connect to the libraries virtual/electronic resources via our "off campus" access link.
- 24 hour lounge and computer lab.
- Information Technology Help Desk on the 1st floor of the library.
- Teaching and learning in the library - many workshops developed by librarians in partnership with classroom instructors. Over 150 workshops per academic year to 3,300 students.
- 305,124 physical books and 45,371 e-books.
- Downloads of e-resources in an academic year: 5,707 times from 87 countries.
- 102 unique databases for research and 32,095 electronic periodicals (journals, magazines, etc.).
Library Web Site -- http://www.mnstate.edu/library
Library Reference Desk – Phone: 477-2345; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Circulation/Check Out Desk – 477.2355; Email: email@example.com